We’re looking for a Junior Business Analyst (Tallinn, Estonia)
Insly (www.insly.com) is an insurance SaaS software provider with a global reach. With its HQ in London and offices in Tallinn, Warsaw, and Minsk, Insly has grown fast and is backed by well-known investors.
Our mission is to digitalize and connect the $4 trillion insurance industry in order to reduce the cost of insurance for customers and help them access better insurance services.
1000+ insurance brokers and 30+ underwriting companies log into Insly every day to design and launch their insurance products, manage business-critical operations and support writing over €1bn in premiums. But we’re just getting started.
We are looking for a Junior Business Analyst whose goal is to turn business requirements into analyzed detailed input for the development team.
As a Junior Business Analyst in Insly you will:
- Gather, analyze, document, and validate the needs of business stakeholders
- Elicit business requirements from business users and subject matter experts
- Write functional specifications
- Define, document, analyze and prioritize the requirements
- Facilitate the communication between developers and stakeholders
- Analyze the results of user acceptance testing, specify and manage the needed changes and improvements of the product
- Conduct insightful ad hoc analyses to investigate ongoing or one-time operational issues
- Monitor project progress, resolve problems, publish progress reports and recommend actions
- Conduct and coordinate financial, product, market, operational, and related research
You are the next Junior Business Analyst we have been looking for if you have:
- Work experience as a Business Analyst or on a similar position
- Excellent verbal and written Estonian, good verbal and written English
- Excellent self-management, communication, and time-planning skills
- Previous work experience in the insurance field (optional)
Why should you join Insly?
- Flexible working time and working place – work whenever you like, wherever you want – we choose results over the process, but know that with freedom comes accountability!
- Good work environment – Insly was awarded the Good Work Environment title in 2019 for a reason - in our modern and comfortable office in Tallinn you will have a Playroom with table football, table tennis, and drinks & snacks
- Friendly colleagues and supporting managers - people are Insly’s greatest asset, so we will make sure everyone is surrounded by awesome teams and have helpful managers. Our team and company events are both memorable and genuine!
- Family- and employee-friendly employer - our employees perform several roles in their lives and we aim to support all of them - Insly is one of the most family- and employee-friendly companies in Estonia!
- Flat structure - in Insly we do not believe in titles or hierarchies, you can turn to anybody at any time - no corporate BS.
- Company benefits - we want to make sure you are in great health, so we offer health insurance or sports compensation. We also compensate phone and headphone purchase costs in addition to your monthly phone bill!
- Innovation - we believe in what we do, and we do it with great passion – join Insly and be part of the innovation wave hitting the insurance market!
Location: Lõõtsa 8, Ülemiste City, Tallinn, Estonia
If this job is for you, apply for the Junior Business Analyst position on our recruitment page.