We’re looking for an IT project manager (Tallinn, Estonia)
Insly (www.insly.com) is an insurance SaaS software provider with a global reach. With its HQ in London and offices in Tallinn, Warsaw, and Minsk, Insly has grown fast and is backed by well-known investors.
Our mission is to digitalize and connect the $4 trillion insurance industry in order to reduce the cost of insurance for customers and help them access better insurance services.
1000+ insurance brokers and 30+ underwriting companies log into Insly every day to design and launch their insurance products, manage business-critical operations and support writing over €1bn in premiums. But we’re just getting started.
As an IT project manager in Insly you will:
- Be responsible for incoming key clients’ e-mails
- Identify customers’ needs during phone or Skype calls and build sustainable relationships
- Handle complaints and provide appropriate solutions within the time limits
- Design solutions to customers needs/complaints in cooperation with the developers
- Validate that the solution meets the customers' requirements by consulting QA’s
- Plan work logs for individual customers
You are the IT project manager we have been looking for if you have:
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and fluency in English
- A positive and proactive attitude, the ability to communicate with any type of character
- Basic knowledge of IT or strong wish to work in IT
- The ability to pay attention to details and prioritize your tasks
- Knowing something about insurance is useful but not a direct pre-requisite
Why should you join Insly?
- Flexible working time and working place – work whenever you like, wherever you want – we choose results over the process, but know that with freedom comes accountability!
- Good work environment – Insly was awarded the Good Work Environment title in 2019 for a reason - in our modern and comfortable office in Tallinn you will have a Playroom with table football, table tennis, and drinks & snacks
- Friendly colleagues and supporting managers - people are Insly’s greatest asset, so we will make sure everyone is surrounded by awesome teams and have helpful managers. Our team and company events are both memorable and genuine!
- Family- and employee-friendly employer - our employees perform several roles in their lives and we aim to support all of them - Insly is one of the most family- and employee-friendly companies in Estonia!
- Flat structure - in Insly we do not believe in titles or hierarchies, you can turn to anybody at any time - no corporate BS.
- Company benefits - we want to make sure you are in great health, so we offer health insurance or sports compensation. We also compensate phone and headphone purchase costs in addition to your monthly phone bill!
- Innovation - we believe in what we do, and we do it with great passion – join Insly and be part of the innovation wave hitting the insurance market!
Location: Lõõtsa 8, Ülemiste City, Tallinn, Estonia
If this job is for you, apply for the IT project manager position on our recruitment page.