Insly has developed a cloud-based insurance software for agents and brokers enabling them to manage sales from start to finish and administer all insurance policies. Insly is used in more than 52 countries worldwide. Insly was selected into FinTech50 2015, among the top 50 companies in the financial technology sector. Insly team consists of 50 dedicated insurance and IT professionals working in our Tallinn, Minsk and London office. Insly is the most family and employee friendly company 2016 in Estonia!
We’re looking for a Sales Representative
Here’s the to-do list:
- Active Insly system selling by phone (and by e-mail);
- Compiling a list of potential broker clients;
- Monitoring the progress of clients who are starting to use the system and proactively offering them help;
- Demoing Insly to our potential clients (both online and door-to-door);
- Helping new clients adapt to the system working together with our support team.
You are the perfect person we’re looking for if:
- Picking up the phone and calling Clients or Leads makes you happy and provides a feeling of accomplishment;
- You have excellent communication skills and fluency in English;
- You are reliable and disciplined – you know how to manage your time;
- You are results and goal oriented;
- You like new technology and working in a start-up type environment;
- You love to travel (you will work one week in Estonia and three weeks in Latvia in a month).
What we offer to the right candidate:
- Being part of innovation in the insurance market;
- Competitive salary, participation in share option program and other company benefits;
- A friendly and youthful team;
- Oppurtunity to work in the most family and employee friendly company of 2016 in Estonia.
If this job is for you, send your CV and motivation letter to our HR Manager Sigrid Mõisavald at email@example.com.