Here’s the to-do list:
- Making our employees and clients happy :);
- Organising and preparing documents (as cooperation agreements, board papers, etc.);
- Submitting and reconciling expense reports;
- Being „right hand“ of the management;
- Ordering office supplies, coffee, fruits and birthday presents;
- Organising events (meetings, parties, etc.);
- Providing general support, coffee, and sweets to visitors;
- Taking care that working in the office is comfortable and enjoyable.
You are the perfect person we’re looking for if:
- Have strong written and verbal communication skills and fluency in English and Estonian;
- Have previous experience as assistant (or similar education);
- Are good in time management and problem-solving;
- Have computer knowledge, including Microsoft Office products;
- Have an ability to maintain discretion and confidentiality at all times;
- Love to help people with a smile and you have the ability to transform the office into being as cosy as home.
What we offer to the right candidate:
- modern, comfortable and flexible working environment in Tallinn (See our office HERE);
- competitive salary, participation in share option pool and company benefits;
- a friendly and youthful team;
- opportunity to work in the most family and employee friendly company of 2016 in Estonia.
Deadline for applying: 6th of June 2017
Location: Estonia, Lõõtsa 8 (Ülemiste City)
Working time: Full-time work
Start of work: Negotiable
If this job is for you, send your CV and cover letter to our HR Manager Sigrid Mõisavald at firstname.lastname@example.org.