We are looking for a customer-oriented intern who can learn how to sell insurance software, provide product/services information and resolve any emerging problems that our clients might face with accuracy and efficiency.
Here’s the to-do list:
- Assist the sales and support team in customer service and sales processes;
- Help to identify customers’ needs and build sustainable relationships;
- Help to provide accurate and valid information by using the right methods/tools;
- Help to handle complaints, provide appropriate solutions within the time limits.
You are the person we’re looking for if you have:
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and fluency in English;
- Strong wish to do sales and support/customer work;
- A positive attitude and the ability to communicate with any type of character;
- The ability to pay attention to details and prioritize your tasks.
What we offer to the right candidate:
- A friendly and youthful team;
- Modern, flexible and comfortable working environment (See our office HERE);
- Company benefits (sports compensation, team events, fruits etc).
Deadline for applying: 10th of August 2017
Location: Estonia, Lõõtsa 8 (Ülemiste City)
If this job is for you, send your CV and cover letter to our HR Manager Sigrid Mõisavald at firstname.lastname@example.org.