Insly is taking the insurance software market in Poland by storm. With more and more Polish customers coming aboard, we need a Polish-speaking Product Owner who is liaising between our Polish office and customers, and our software development team in Estonia.
The main location of the job is Skierniewice, Poland, and it involves up to 20% travel to Estonia.
- Find and analyze customer needs;
- Maintain development roadmap (backlog);
- Prepare task descriptions for software development;
- Support development team with analysis and liaising with customers and Poland office;
- Preparation of project budgets and schedules;
- Test the implemented software.
You are the perfect person we’re looking for if:
- You have some sort of IT background or experience;
- You have a good understanding of insurance industry, or willingness to learn quickly;
- You speak both Polish and English;
- You have good math/accounting and analytical skills;
- You are excellent at time management, decision-making and problem-solving.
What we offer to the right candidate:
- A friendly and youthful team;
- Being part of innovation in the insurance market;
- Good salary that is connected to your qualification, participation in share option pool and company benefits;
- International work experience;
- Flexible working time and place, no corporate BS;
- Oppurtunity to work in the most family and employee friendly company of 2016 in Estonia.
Deadline for applying: December 18th, 2017
If this job is for you, send your CV and short motivation letter to our HR Manager Sigrid Mõisavald at email@example.com.