Here’s the to-do list:
In Estonia and UK, you are responsible for all the accounting and finance (you will have also partner accountantS in UK and Estonia), and that includes for example:
- Calculating salaries, processing purchase, and sales invoices;
- Preparing monthly financial reports for management;
- Doing annual reports and dealing with auditors and managing group cash flows;
- You will be working with Hansa Raama, Taavi, and XERO;
- Helping in HR tasks (employment contracts etc).
You are the person we’re looking for if you:
- Have higher education in Economics and work experience as an accountant;
- Are fluent in Estonian and English;
- Have “can-do” attitude, ability to prioritize, and you keep an eye on details;
- You are not just passive accountant, but you think that there is more in accounting than just adding up numbers;
- Have a good computer and MS Excel skills.
What we offer to the right candidate:
- A friendly and youthful team;
- Modern and comfortable working environment in Tallinn (games room with table football. ping-pong, drinks, snacks etc. – See our office HERE);
- Flexible working time and place, no corporate BS;
- Company benefits (sports and phone compensation, team events, etc.);
- Good salary that is connected to your qualification and participation in share option pool;
- Oppurtunity to work in the most family and employee friendly company of 2016 in Estonia.
Deadline for applying: 5th of January 2018
Location: Estonia, Lõõtsa 8 (Ülemiste City)
If this job is for you, send your CV and short motivation letter to our HR Manager Sigrid Mõisavald at firstname.lastname@example.org.