Here’s the to-do list:
- Making our employees happy :);
- Organising and preparing HR documents and entering HR data;
- Being the „right hand“ of the HR Manager;
- Organising company events;
- Helping with recruiting and onbording new employees;
- Finding ideas for making work environment in the office more enjoyable as it already is.
You are the perfect person we’re looking for if you:
- Have strong written and verbal communication skills and fluency in English and Estonian;
- Are good in time management and problem-solving;
- Have computer knowledge, including Microsoft Office products;
- Have an ability to maintain discretion and confidentiality at all times;
- Love to help people with a smile and you are empathic.
What we offer to the right candidate:
- Really cool and youthful team;
- Modern, comfortable and flexible working environment in Tallinn (See our office HERE);
- Company benefits;
- Valuable experience in HR field in fast growing Estonian start-up:
- Oppurtunity to work in the most family and employee friendly company of 2016 in Estonia.
Deadline for applying: 31st of January 2018
Location: Estonia, Lõõtsa 8 (Ülemiste City)
Start of internship: Negotiable
If this internship is for you, send your CV and cover letter to our HR Manager Sigrid Mõisavald at firstname.lastname@example.org.