Here’s the to-do list:
- Making our employees happy :);
- Organising and preparing HR documents and entering HR data;
- Being the „right hand“ of the Chief Human Resources Officer;
- Organising company events and trainings;
- Helping with the recruitment and onboarding of new employees;
- Finding ideas for making work environment in the office more enjoyable than it already is.
You are the person we’re looking for if you:
- Have strong written and verbal communication skills and fluency in English and Estonian;
- Are good in time management and problem-solving;
- Have computer knowledge, including Microsoft Office products;
- Have an ability to maintain discretion and confidentiality at all times;
- Love to help people with a smile, you are creative and empathic;
- Have basic knowledge of HR (experience is an advantage).
What we offer to the right candidate:
- A friendly and youthful team, flexible working time and place, no corporate BS;
- Modern and comfortable working environment in Tallinn (games room with table football, ping-pong, drinks, snacks, etc. – See our office HERE);
- Company benefits (sports and phone compensation, team events, etc.);
- Good salary that is connected to your qualification;
- Being part of innovation in the insurance market;
- Opportunity to work in the most family and employee friendly company of 2016 in Estonia.
Deadline for applying: 8th of May 2018
Location: Estonia, Lõõtsa 8 (Ülemiste City)
If this job is for you, send your CV and cover letter to our Chief Human Resources Officer Sigrid Mõisavald at email@example.com.