Insly, a leading provider of cloud-based policy administration software for brokers and MGAs, is looking for a Chairman to support the next phase of rapid growth.
The business needs to crack multiple customer segments across multiple geographies, raise more capital and hire aggressively if it’s to fulfill its promise of becoming a European tech giant and the Chairman must be willing to commit appropriate time to assist.
The value-add chairman sought would be a sounding board and mentor for the CEO, control board meetings and provide business development support where possible.
- One of the most important challenges that we face is building a truly scalable product when many customers can require quite significant product customization. More specifically;
- Our product requires some customer and country-specific customization, and this holds back our growth
- Should we use more outsourced tech providers for implementation? If so, how?
- How should we build our organization to support the anticipated growth? In particular on the enterprise sales side and product/ tech team side
- Pricing strategy by geography and customer segment
- Business development into the highest value insurance companies
- Enterprise SaaS (if insurance then perfect but not necessarily)
- You know how to steer venture-backed businesses through rapid international expansion
- You have worked as a Chairman before and know what you are up to
Expectations and Offer
- Few days a month of focused and dedicated time
- Paid with shares and share options
If you think that this is something that you can invest your time into then please apply and our CEO Risto Rossar will reach out to you to discuss.