Insly (www.insly.com) is a highly specialized insurance software provider with a global reach. 1000+ insurance brokers and 30+ underwriting companies, together writing over €1bn in premiums log in to Insly every day to design and launch their insurance products and manage the business-critical part of their operations.
But we’re just getting started…
We want to rapidly scale up our sales to the MGA and Insurance Company segment by becoming a dominant player in existing markets as well as expanding to new markets.
To meet our ambitious goals, we’re looking for a Product Owner who understands (or willing to) our insurance product (software) solution and supports the translation of customer business needs to further develop and enhance the product solution.
You will be responsible for:
- The delivery lifecycle for new customer enabling platform features
- Working closely with the product development team to understand and contribute to the product roadmap
- Managing and clarifying scope requirements, transforming them to implementation tasks
- Overseeing the performance of the project implementation process
- Presenting intermediate and final software implementation for the customers
- Helping to test the implemented customer’s features
You are the Product Owner we’re looking for if you:
- Like IT (and you have a basic understanding of it and Agile approach)
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills and fluency in English
- Have experience as a Product Owner (if you don’t have that experience then IT Project Manager or Analyst experience is also an advantage) or some other similar job
- Have good analytical, organizational, coordinating, and incident identification skills
- Are proactive and excellent at time management, decision-making and problem-solving
What we offer to the right candidate:
- A remote/friendly and youthful team, flexible working time and place, no corporate BS
- Opportunity to grow with the company and develop
- A good salary that is connected to your qualification
- Customers and communications all over the globe
- Remote/nomad style working atmosphere (optionally)
- Being part of innovation in the insurance market