Insly (www.insly.com) is an insurance SaaS software provider with a global reach. With its HQ in London and with offices in Tallinn, Warsaw, and Minsk the company has grown fast and is backed by well-known investors.
1000+ insurance brokers and 30+ underwriting companies, together writing over €1bn in premiums log in to Insly every day to design and launch their insurance products and manage the business-critical part of their day to day operations. But we’re just getting started…
We want to rapidly scale up our sales to the MGA and Insurance Company segment by becoming a dominant player in existing markets as well as expanding to new markets.
To meet our ambitious goals, we’re looking for a Global Head of Growth and Marketing to give us the additional boost we need.
Description of your role
The Global Head of Growth and Marketing in Insly is ultimately responsible for driving revenues by coordinating sales and marketing activities to sell SaaS insurance software to MGAs and Insurance Companies. Your goal is to increase our revenues from €3M to €30M+.
Some examples of the areas of responsibility:
- Develop and execute an inbound and outbound lead generation strategy
- Create a strategy to efficiently nurture leads that ultimately helps turn them into customers
- Build Insly’s reputation across the insurance industry, including events, content marketing, and PR
- Build and manage a growing growth team (2 – 5 current direct reports) by helping to set goals, coaching though challenges, and ensuring accountability
- Manage goals and ensure everyone in your team accountable for achieving the targets
- Ensure your team is fast–paced, precise, efficient, and highly engaged in accomplishing ambitious goals
You are the Global Head of Growth and Marketing we’re looking for if:
- You have owned the marketing of a successful (SaaS) product from early-stage through growth and can leverage your insights to help Insly scale
- You believe in scalable SaaS products disrupting large incumbents
- You are not looking for the next corporate position but want to be at the center of building and scaling an exciting new company
- You lead by example
- You are metrics-driven and comfortable hypothesizing, lean testing, analyzing, and optimizing
- You are a great communicator with superb written and spoken English language skills
- You are comfortable managing a distributed team and living in Tallinn or regularly traveling there
- Report directly to a successful entrepreneur CEO who has a coaching-first mentality
What kind of environment does Insly offer?
- Friendly and supportive team
- Flexible working hours and location
- A modern and comfortable work environment in Tallinn – Insly received the title of “Good work environment” in 2019
- Motivation package (sports and phone compensation, team and company events)
- Competitive salary based on your experience and skills
- An opportunity to have a high impact by innovating the work of insurance
- Work in one of the most family- and employee-friendly companies (2016 and 2019)
- Plenty of room for personal and professional growth
- Build your own quantitative OKR-based goals
Location: Lõõtsa 8, Ülemiste City, Tallinn, Estonia
If you feel that this is a role that you would fit into nicely, apply for the Global Head of Growth and Marketing position here.