Insly (www.insly.com) is an insurance SaaS software provider with a global reach. With its HQ in London and offices in Tallinn, Warsaw, and Minsk, Insly has grown fast and is backed by well-known investors.
Our mission is to digitalize and connect the $4 trillion insurance industry in order to reduce the cost of insurance for customers and help them access better insurance services.
1000+ insurance brokers and 30+ underwriting companies log into Insly every day to design and launch their insurance products, manage business-critical operations and support writing over €1bn in premiums. But we’re just getting started.
Today we’re looking for a Senior Quality Assurance Engineer who is willing to help us to improve our developed insurance sales solution (software product) quality and internal quality assurance processes.
As a QA engineer in Insly you will:
- Play an active role in the Product development team
- Perform comprehensive manual product UI/API tests
- Document down defects in the defect tracking system and re-test the situations
- Describe functionality behaviors as technical documentation for future reference
- Define WHEN/IF/THEN test cases scenarios for automated UI testing
- Monitor execution reports of our back-end automated tests (90% coverage)
- Write/record automated testing sequences for front-end (optionally, in future)
- Improve the efficiency of the process while maintaining quality
You are our next QA engineer we have been looking for if you have:
- At least 3 years of experience with web UI testing
- Strong testing skills and technical background (the ability to create and execute test documentation)
- Good knowledge of various test methodologies and QA techniques
- Experience with API testing
- Basic knowledge of automation testing will be a plus
- Good English skills both in written and spoken
Why should you join Insly?
- A friendly and youthful team, flexible working time and place, no corporate BS
- A modern and comfortable working environment in Vilnius/remote work
- A good salary (2400 – 3200 gross) that is connected to your qualification and additionally participation in the share option pool
- Being part of IT innovation in the insurance market
- Vilnius or remote
If you feel that Insly would make a great career partner, please apply for the Senior QA Engineer position on our recruitment page.
In case you have any questions, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org