We are looking for a customer-oriented customer service representative to act as a liaison, provide product/services information and resolve any emerging problems that our clients might face with accuracy and efficiency.
Here’s the to-do list:
- You are responsible for incoming client e-mails (sometimes calls);
- Identify customers’ needs and build sustainable relationships;
- Provide accurate and valid information by using the right methods/tools;
- Handle complaints, provide appropriate solutions within the time limits.
You are the person we’re looking for if you have:
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and fluency in English and Estonian;
- Strong wish to do support/customer work (you don’t have to have previous experience in support work, but it’s an advantage);
- A positive attitude and the ability to communicate with any type of character;
- The ability to pay attention to details and prioritize your tasks.
What we offer to the right candidate:
- A friendly and youthful team;
- Modern and comfortable working environment in Tallinn (games room with table football. ping-pong, drinks, snacks etc. – See our office HERE);
- Flexible working time and place, no corporate BS;
- Company benefits (sports and phone compensation, team events, etc.);
- Good salary that is connected to your qualification and participation in share option pool;
- Oppurtunity to work in the most family and employee friendly company of 2016 in Estonia.
- Deadline for applying: 5th of April 2018
- Location: Estonia, Lõõtsa 8 (Ülemiste City)
- Languages required: English, Estonian
If this job is for you, send your CV and cover letter in English or in Estonian to our HR Manager Sigrid Mõisavald at email@example.com.