The goal of your job is to develop and manage our insurance software by improving existing functionality or developing new features, while making changes in all three (database, business logic and presentation) layers.
Here’s the to do list:
- Actively participate in development process;
- Improve product by showing initiative;
- Be sure that all your code is tested, clean and does not hurt someone’s eyes during code review;
- Help others with positive attitude and your wisdom.
You are the person we’re looking for if you:
- Know PHP, JS, OOP, MVC, encapsulation of business logic;
- Know MySQL and the use of it in a heavy load environment;
- Have a good overview of modern web technologies and applications;
- Have good command of written and oral English;
- Are quick, as well as accurate and capable to work independently.
What we offer to the right candidate:
- A friendly and youthful team, flexible working time and place, no corporate BS;
- Modern and comfortable working environment in Tallinn (games room with table football. ping-pong, drinks, snacks etc – See our office HERE);
- Company benefits (sports and phone compensation, team events, etc.);
- Good salary that is connected to your qualification and participation in share option pool.
- Being part of innovation in the insurance market.
Deadline for applying: 10th of October 2018
Location: Estonia, Lõõtsa 8 (Ülemiste City)
If this job is for you, send your CV and cover letter to our Recruiter Pamela Raestu at firstname.lastname@example.org.