who understands the product solution and supports the translation of customer business needs to further develop and enhance the product solution. This includes the following:
- You are responsible for the delivery lifecycle for new customer enabling platform features;
- Working closely with product development team to understand and contribute to the product roadmap;
- Managing and clarifying scope requirements;
- Preparing and following the project budget and schedule;
- Overseeing performance of the project;
- Helping to test the implemented software.
You are the perfect person we’re looking for if you:
- Like IT (and you have a basic understanding of it and Agile development);
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills and fluency in English;
- Have experience as a Product Owner (if you don’t have that experience then IT Project Manager or Analyst experience is also an advantage) or some other similar job;
- Have good analytical, organizational, coordinating and incident identification skills;
- Are proactive and excellent at time management, decision-making and problem-solving.
What we offer to the right candidate:
- A friendly and youthful team, flexible working time and place, no corporate BS;
- Modern and comfortable working environment in Tallinn (games room with table football, ping-pong, drinks, snacks, etc.- See our office HERE);
- Company benefits (sports and phone compensation, team events, etc.);
- Good salary that is connected to your qualification;
- Being part of innovation in the insurance market;
- Oppurtunity to work in the most family and employee friendly company of 2016 in Estonia.
Deadline for applying: 10th of October 2018
Location: Estonia, Lõõtsa 8 (Ülemiste City)
If this job is for you, send your CV and short motivation letter to our Recruiter Pamela Raestu at email@example.com.