Here’s the to do list:
- Playing an active role in the Scrum team, communicating with all team members, product owners, and 3rd parties;
- Manual testing;
- Document down defects in the defect tracking system and re-test the subject;
- Improving the efficiency of the process while maintaining quality.
You are the person we’re looking for if you have:
- Experience in manual testing of web applications (automatic testing experience is an advantage);
- Strong testing skills (the ability to create and execute test documentation);
- Good knowledge of various test methodologies and techniques;
- The ability to accurately estimate task duration and meet schedules;
- Intermediate written and spoken English.
What we offer to our new team member:
- A friendly and youthful team, flexible working time and place, no corporate BS;
- Modern and comfortable working environment in Tallinn (games room with table football, ping-pong, drinks, snacks, etc. – See our office HERE);
- Company benefits (sports and phone compensation, team events, etc.);
- Good salary that is connected to your qualification and participation in share option pool.
- Being part of innovation in the insurance market.
- Oppurtunity to work in the most family and employee friendly company of 2016 in Estonia.
Deadline for applying: 24th of April 2018
Location: Estonia, Lõõtsa 8 (Ülemiste City)
If this job is for you, send your CV and cover letter to our HR Manager Sigrid Mõisavald at email@example.com.