who will help Insly expand to new markets and help our busy sales team to achieve its ambitious goals. This job is part sales, part admin. How much of the balance tilts in favor of admin vs. sales tasks is up to you and how efficient you are.
Here’s the to–do list:
- Calling, booking meetings and in other ways engaging with large insurance companies around the world to get the Insly foot in the door (doing it all over again until succeeding and there is no problem for you when you get rejected)
- Assisting with the preparation and execution of email campaigns
- Engaging hordes of potential prospects through social media messaging
- Independently working with online channel leads and bringing us new customers
- Sorting all incoming info and demo requests and making sure everything gets assigned to the right people
- Keeping the team’s schedules organized (including your own) and assisting the team with meeting logistics/invitations, customer invoicing questions, etc.
- Solving problems and keeping our online channel customers happy
You are the person we’re looking for if you:
- You have strong written and verbal communication skills and are fluent in English
- You are able to think on your feet, you enjoy solving problems and helping people
- You understand the fundamentals of sales processes (you don’t have to have prior experience as a salesperson, but it will be a plus)
- You are not afraid to talk to strangers
- You are ambitious and want to keep developing yourself
What we offer to our new team member:
- A friendly and youthful team, flexible working time and place, no corporate BS
- Modern and comfortable working environment in Tallinn (games room with table football, ping-pong, drinks, snacks)
- Company benefits (sports and phone compensation, team events)
- A good salary that is connected to your qualification
Deadline for applying: 10th of October 2018
Location: Estonia, Lõõtsa 8 (Ülemiste City)
If this job is for you, send your CV to our Recruiter Pamela Raestu at email@example.com.