We’re looking for a QA Engineer
May 2021 Uncategorized
Here's the to do list:
- Play an active role in the Scrum team, communicating with all team members, product owners, and 3rd parties;
- Writing comprehensive manual and automated tests;
- Document down defects in the defect tracking system and re-test the subject;
- Defining and writing automated acceptance tests in BDD format (requirement-based);
- Improving the efficiency of the process while maintaining quality.
You are the person we’re looking for if you have:
- Experience in manual and automatic testing (API testing, Selenium) of web applications;
- Strong testing skills and technical background (the ability to create and execute test documentation);
- A good knowledge of various test methodologies and techniques;
- Knowledge of PHP and MySQL;
- The ability to accurately estimate task duration and meet schedules;
- Intermediate written and spoken English.
What we offer to our new team member:
- A friendly and youthful team;
- Modern and comfortable working environment;
- Company benefits;
- Good salary, and participation on share option pool.
If this job is for you, send your CV and cover letter to our HR Manager Sigrid Mõisavald at email@example.com/en