Insly (www.insly.com) is a fast-growing cloud-based software for insurance businesses enabling them to manage sales from start to finish and administer all insurance policies. Insly is serving over 900 companies in 50+ countries and earning 2,6 million euros in annual revenues. Our team consists of more than 70 dedicated insurance and IT professionals working in our Tallinn, Minsk, Warsaw, and London offices. Insly is one of the most family- and employee-friendly company 2016 and 2019 in Estonia and has the title “Good Work Environment 2019”.
Come join Insly and help us build the best insurance software in the world!
You are our next PHP developer we’re looking for if you have:
- Understanding of design patterns
- Knowledge and experience with OOP
- Strong knowledge of Laravel
- Strong knowledge of common PHP
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (e.g Git)
- Good knowledge of relational databases (MySQL, PostgreSQL)
- Experienced with automated tests
- Good verbal and written English
It is useful, but not mandatory, if you have experience with::
- Insurance companies software
To our employees we offer:
- A friendly and youthful team, flexible working time and place, no corporate BS
- Company benefits (sports and phone compensation, team and company events)
- A good salary that is connected to your qualification and participation in the share option pool
- Being part of innovation in the insurance market
- Opportunity to work in any desired location from distance
- Warsaw, Poland
- Home-office strongly supported
If this job is for you, apply for the Laravel (PHP) software developer position here.