Insly (www.insly.com) is an insurance SaaS software provider with a global reach. With its HQ in London and offices in Tallinn, Warsaw, and Minsk, Insly has grown fast and is backed by well-known investors.
Our mission is to digitalize and connect the $4 trillion insurance industry in order to reduce the cost of insurance for customers and help them access better insurance services.
1000+ insurance brokers and 30+ underwriting companies log into Insly every day to design and launch their insurance products, manage business-critical operations and support writing over €1bn in premiums. But we’re just getting started.
As a PHP developer in Insly you will:
- Write “clean”, well-designed code, and efficient SQL
- Cover your code with tests and user acceptance tests to ensure feature quality and guard against regressions
- Refactor, optimize and improve the existing codebase to make it more stable and easier to maintain, scale, and extend
- Keep abreast of new trends and best practices in software development
- Perform code reviews
- Provide technical consultation as a code expert to all product managers and various staff members
You are the PHP developer we have been looking for if you:
- Understand design patterns
- Have knowledge and experience with OOP
- Possess strong knowledge of common PHP patterns and modern PHP frameworks (Symfony, Laravel, Yii2, etc)
- Are proficient with code versioning tools (e.g Git)
- Are comfortable working with relational databases (MySQL, PostgreSQL)
- Write effective automated tests
- Are comfortable speaking and writing in English
It is useful, but not mandatory if you have experience with:
Why should you join Insly?
- Flexible working time and working place – work whenever you like, wherever you want – we choose results over the process, but know that with freedom comes accountability!
- Good work environment – Insly was awarded the Good Work Environment title in 2019 for a reason – in our modern and comfortable office in Tallinn you will have a Playroom with table football, table tennis, massage chair, and drinks & snacks
- Friendly colleagues and supporting managers – people are Insly’s greatest asset, so we will make sure everyone is surrounded by awesome teams and have helpful managers. Our team and company events are both memorable and genuine!
- Family- and employee-friendly employer – our employees perform several roles in their lives and we aim to support all of them – Insly is one of the most family- and employee-friendly companies in Estonia!
- Flat structure – in Insly we do not believe in titles or hierarchies, you can turn to anybody at any time – no corporate BS.
- Company benefits – we want to make sure you are in great health, so we offer health insurance or sports compensation. We also compensate phone and headphone purchase costs in addition to your monthly phone bill!
- Innovation – we believe in what we do, and we do it with great passion – join Insly and be part of the innovation wave hitting the insurance market!
Location: Lõõtsa 8, Ülemiste City, Tallinn, Estonia
If you feel that Insly would make a great career partner, please apply for the PHP developer position through our recruitment page.
In case you have any questions, feel free to contact us at email@example.com